Subject Areas on Research
- Initial testing (stage 1) of SGI-1776, a PIM1 kinase inhibitor, by the pediatric preclinical testing program.
- Ki67 and PIM1 expression predict outcome in mantle cell lymphoma treated with high dose therapy, stem cell transplantation and rituximab: a Cancer and Leukemia Group B 59909 correlative science study.
- PRKACA mediates resistance to HER2-targeted therapy in breast cancer cells and restores anti-apoptotic signaling.
- Pim-1 kinase inhibits the activation of reporter gene expression in Elk-1 and c-Fos reporting systems but not the endogenous gene expression: an artifact of the reporter gene assay by transient co-transfection.
- Targeting Pim Kinases and DAPK3 to Control Hypertension.
- eIF4B phosphorylation by pim kinases plays a critical role in cellular transformation by Abl oncogenes.