Subject Areas on Research
- Autoimmune retinopathy and antiretinal antibodies: a review.
- CNG-modulin: a novel Ca-dependent modulator of ligand sensitivity in cone photoreceptor cGMP-gated ion channels.
- Ca(2+)-dependent interaction of recoverin with rhodopsin kinase.
- Localization of three genes expressed in retina on mouse chromosome 11.
- Proapoptotic bcl-2 family members, Bax and Bak, are essential for developmental photoreceptor apoptosis.
- Recoverin improves rod-mediated vision by enhancing signal transmission in the mouse retina.
- Recoverin undergoes light-dependent intracellular translocation in rod photoreceptors.
- Transplantation of full-thickness retina in the rhodopsin transgenic pig.