Subject Areas on Research
- A home-based mentored vegetable gardening intervention demonstrates feasibility and improvements in physical activity and performance among breast cancer survivors.
- Coalition Building for Health: A Community Garden Pilot Project with Apartment Dwelling Refugees.
- Detailed methods of two home-based vegetable gardening intervention trials to improve diet, physical activity, and quality of life in two different populations of cancer survivors.
- Impact of garden-based youth nutrition intervention programs: a review.
- Municipal regulation of residential landscapes across US cities: Patterns and implications for landscape sustainability.
- Pilot Randomized Controlled Trial of a Home Vegetable Gardening Intervention among Older Cancer Survivors Shows Feasibility, Satisfaction, and Promise in Improving Vegetable and Fruit Consumption, Reassurance of Worth, and the Trajectory of Central Adiposity.
- Review of the nutritional implications of farmers' markets and community gardens: a call for evaluation and research efforts.
- Watch me grow: a garden-based pilot intervention to increase vegetable and fruit intake in preschoolers.
Keywords of People