Subject Areas on Research
- A positive modulator of K Ca 2 and K Ca 3 channels, 4,5-dichloro-1,3-diethyl-1,3-dihydro-benzoimidazol-2-one (NS4591), inhibits bladder afferent firing in vitro and bladder overactivity in vivo.
- Elementary Ca2+ signals through endothelial TRPV4 channels regulate vascular function.
- Localization of the activation gate for small conductance Ca2+-activated K+ channels.
- Sex-Specific Mechanisms of Resistance Vessel Endothelial Dysfunction Induced by Cardiometabolic Risk Factors.
- Structure of the gating domain of a Ca2+-activated K+ channel complexed with Ca2+/calmodulin.