Subject Areas on Research
- Antihistamine mepyramine directly inhibits KCNQ/M channel and depolarizes rat superior cervical ganglion neurons.
- BDNF profoundly and specifically increases KCNQ4 expression in neurons derived from embryonic stem cells.
- Genome-wide meta-analyses of multiancestry cohorts identify multiple new susceptibility loci for refractive error and myopia.
- Inner ear abnormalities in a Kcnq1 (Kvlqt1) knockout mouse: a model of Jervell and Lange-Nielsen syndrome.
- NGF inhibits M/KCNQ currents and selectively alters neuronal excitability in subsets of sympathetic neurons depending on their M/KCNQ current background.
- Targeted disruption of the Kvlqt1 gene causes deafness and gastric hyperplasia in mice.
- [Bradykinin modulates ion channel in inflammatory pain].