Subject Areas on Research
- A genome-wide association study identifies susceptibility variants for type 2 diabetes in Han Chinese.
- Genetic association for renal traits among participants of African ancestry reveals new loci for renal function.
- Inner ear abnormalities in a Kcnq1 (Kvlqt1) knockout mouse: a model of Jervell and Lange-Nielsen syndrome.
- KCNQ1 assembly and function is blocked by long-QT syndrome mutations that disrupt interaction with calmodulin.
- Macrophage invasion contributes to degeneration of stria vascularis in Pendred syndrome mouse model.
- Meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies in African Americans provides insights into the genetic architecture of type 2 diabetes.
- Meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies in East Asian-ancestry populations identifies four new loci for body mass index.
- MinK-dependent internalization of the IKs potassium channel.
- Replication of genome-wide association signals of type 2 diabetes in Han Chinese in a prospective cohort.
- Targeted disruption of the Kvlqt1 gene causes deafness and gastric hyperplasia in mice.
Keywords of People