Subject Areas on Research
- Biopsychosocial influence on exercise-induced injury: genetic and psychological combinations are predictive of shoulder pain phenotypes.
- Genetic modifiers of the Kv beta2-null phenotype in mice.
- Glycosylation affects rat Kv1.1 potassium channel gating by a combined surface potential and cooperative subunit interaction mechanism.
- Kv3.1b is a novel component of CNS nodes.
- Learning and memory impairments in Kv beta 1.1-null mutants are rescued by environmental enrichment or ageing.
- Multiple chronic pain states are associated with a common amino acid-changing allele in KCNS1.
- Reduction of seizures by transplantation of cortical GABAergic interneuron precursors into Kv1.1 mutant mice.
- Seizure predisposition after perinatal hypoxia: effects of subsequent age and of an epilepsy predisposing gene mutation.