Subject Areas on Research
- Bevacizumab-induced hypertension and proteinuria: a genome-wide study of more than 1000 patients.
- Meta-analysis of genome-wide association studies in multiethnic Asians identifies two loci for age-related nuclear cataract.
- Multicentre search for genetic susceptibility loci in sporadic epilepsy syndrome and seizure types: a case-control study.
- Optogenetic photochemical control of designer K+ channels in mammalian neurons.
- Regulation of Kv1 subunit expression in oligodendrocyte progenitor cells and their role in G1/S phase progression of the cell cycle.
- Targeting microglia to mitigate perioperative neurocognitive disorders.