Subject Areas on Research
- A novel potassium channel with delayed rectifier properties isolated from rat brain by expression cloning.
- Activation-dependent subconductance levels in the drk1 K channel suggest a subunit basis for ion permeation and gating.
- Atomic distance estimates from disulfides and high-affinity metal-binding sites in a K+ channel pore.
- Beta2-adrenergic receptor overexpression in the developing mouse heart: evidence for targeted modulation of ion channels.
- Differential effect of HERG blocking agents on cardiac electrical alternans in the guinea pig.
- GYGD pore motifs in neighbouring potassium channel subunits interact to determine ion selectivity.
- Palmitoylation of G protein-coupled receptor kinase, GRK6. Lipid modification diversity in the GRK family.