Subject Areas on Research
- Adenylyl cyclase-associated protein Aca1 regulates virulence and differentiation of Cryptococcus neoformans via the cyclic AMP-protein kinase A cascade.
- Beta2 adrenergic receptor activation stimulates pro-inflammatory cytokine production in macrophages via PKA- and NF-kappaB-independent mechanisms.
- E4F and ATF, two transcription factors that recognize the same site, can be distinguished both physically and functionally: a role for E4F in E1A trans activation.
- Evidence that electrostatic interactions dictate the ligand-induced arrest of RNA global flexibility.
- Human T-cell leukemia virus type 1 Tax activates cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor p21/Waf1/Cip1 expression through a p53-independent mechanism: Inhibition of cdk2.