Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of protein kinases in chronically hypoxic infant human and rabbit hearts: role in cardioprotection.
- Changes in the expression of transcription factors ATF-2 and Fra-2 after axotomy and during regeneration in rat retinal ganglion cells.
- Exercise stimulates Pgc-1alpha transcription in skeletal muscle through activation of the p38 MAPK pathway.
- High glucose stimulates angiotensinogen gene expression and cell hypertrophy via activation of the hexosamine biosynthesis pathway in rat kidney proximal tubular cells.
- LKB1 reduces ROS-mediated cell damage via activation of p38.
- Suppression of the c-Jun N-terminal kinase pathway by 17beta-estradiol can preserve human islet functional mass from proinflammatory cytokine-induced destruction.
- TAK1 regulates SOX9 expression in chondrocytes and is essential for postnatal development of the growth plate and articular cartilages.