Subject Areas on Research
- Bmp Induces Osteoblast Differentiation through both Smad4 and mTORC1 Signaling.
- Comprehensive profiling of amino acid response uncovers unique methionine-deprived response dependent on intact creatine biosynthesis.
- DISC1-ATF4 transcriptional repression complex: dual regulation of the cAMP-PDE4 cascade by DISC1.
- Epithelial-to-mesenchymal transition activates PERK-eIF2α and sensitizes cells to endoplasmic reticulum stress.
- Fatty acid synthase inhibition engages a novel caspase-2 regulatory mechanism to induce ovarian cancer cell death.
- Functional Genomic Analyses of Mendelian and Sporadic Disease Identify Impaired eIF2α Signaling as a Generalizable Mechanism for Dystonia.
- Functional interaction between responses to lactic acidosis and hypoxia regulates genomic transcriptional outputs.
- Oncogenic PIK3CA mutations reprogram glutamine metabolism in colorectal cancer.