Subject Areas on Research
- Activation of the ATF6 branch of the unfolded protein response in neurons improves stroke outcome.
- Glafenine-induced intestinal injury in zebrafish is ameliorated by μ-opioid signaling via enhancement of Atf6-dependent cellular stress responses.
- ICECREAM: randomised phase II study of cetuximab alone or in combination with irinotecan in patients with metastatic colorectal cancer with either KRAS, NRAS, BRAF and PI3KCA wild type, or G13D mutated tumours.
- MicroRNA-31 controls G protein alpha-13 (GNA13) expression and cell invasion in breast cancer cells.
- Modulation of the unfolded protein response by GRP78 in prostate cancer.
- The immunity-related GTPase Irgm3 relieves endoplasmic reticulum stress response during coxsackievirus B3 infection via a PI3K/Akt dependent pathway.