Subject Areas on Research
- Inhibition of rhabdomyosarcoma cell and tumor growth by targeting specificity protein (Sp) transcription factors.
- Regulation of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-1 expression by specificity proteins 1, 3, and 4 in pancreatic cancer cells.
- Specificity Protein Transcription Factors and Cancer: Opportunities for Drug Development.
- Therapeutic applications of NSAIDS in cancer: special emphasis on tolfenamic acid.
- Tolfenamic acid and pancreatic cancer growth, angiogenesis, and Sp protein degradation.