Subject Areas on Research
- Constitutive Sp1 activity is essential for differential constitutive expression of vascular endothelial growth factor in human pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Cooperation of Sp1 and p300 in the induction of the CDK inhibitor p21WAF1/CIP1 during NGF-mediated neuronal differentiation.
- Histone Deacetylase Inhibitors Inhibit Rhabdomyosarcoma by Reactive Oxygen Species-Dependent Targeting of Specificity Protein Transcription Factors.
- RB regulates transcription of the p21/WAF1/CIP1 gene.
- Regulation of vascular endothelial growth factor receptor-1 expression by specificity proteins 1, 3, and 4 in pancreatic cancer cells.
- Sp1, but not Sp3, functions to mediate promoter activation by TGF-beta through canonical Sp1 binding sites.
- Tolfenamic acid and pancreatic cancer growth, angiogenesis, and Sp protein degradation.