Subject Areas on Research
- Genetic polymorphisms of selected DNA repair genes, estrogen and progesterone receptor status, and breast cancer risk.
- Haploidization in Saccharomyces cerevisiae induced by a deficiency in homologous recombination.
- Increased rates of genomic deletions generated by mutations in the yeast gene encoding DNA polymerase delta or by decreases in the cellular levels of DNA polymerase delta.
- Properties of Mitotic and Meiotic Recombination in the Tandemly-Repeated CUP1 Gene Cluster in the Yeast Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- RAD52 is required for RNA-templated recombination repair in post-mitotic neurons.
- RAD52 variants predict platinum resistance and prognosis of cervical cancer.