Subject Areas on Research
- Chromatin signatures of the Drosophila replication program.
- Coordination of replication and transcription along a Drosophila chromosome.
- Drosophila ORC localizes to open chromatin and marks sites of cohesin complex loading.
- Genome-wide chromatin footprinting reveals changes in replication origin architecture induced by pre-RC assembly.
- Identification of E2F target genes that are rate limiting for dE2F1-dependent cell proliferation.
- Integrative analysis of gene amplification in Drosophila follicle cells: parameters of origin activation and repression.
- ORChestrating the human DNA replication program.
- Replication factors MCM2 and ORC1 interact with the histone acetyltransferase HBO1.
- The conserved bromo-adjacent homology domain of yeast Orc1 functions in the selection of DNA replication origins within chromatin.
- Visualization of replication initiation and elongation in Drosophila.
Keywords of People