Subject Areas on Research
- A functional polymorphism in the CEBPE gene promoter influences acute lymphoblastic leukemia risk through interaction with the hematopoietic transcription factor Ikaros.
- Association of genetic variation in IKZF1, ARID5B, and CEBPE and surrogates for early-life infections with the risk of acute lymphoblastic leukemia in Hispanic children.
- Dominant-negative IKZF1 mutations cause a T, B, and myeloid cell combined immunodeficiency.
- Germline Genetic IKZF1 Variation and Predisposition to Childhood Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
- Human gamma-satellite DNA maintains open chromatin structure and protects a transgene from epigenetic silencing.
- Novel susceptibility variants at 10p12.31-12.2 for childhood acute lymphoblastic leukemia in ethnically diverse populations.
- Pan-PIM kinase inhibitors enhance Lenalidomide's anti-myeloma activity via cereblon-IKZF1/3 cascade.
- miR-17-92 cluster targets phosphatase and tensin homology and Ikaros Family Zinc Finger 4 to promote TH17-mediated inflammation.