Subject Areas on Research
- Autophagy provides nutrients but can lead to Chop-dependent induction of Bim to sensitize growth factor-deprived cells to apoptosis.
- Bortezomib inhibits PKR-like endoplasmic reticulum (ER) kinase and induces apoptosis via ER stress in human pancreatic cancer cells.
- Differential effects of unfolded protein response pathways on axon injury-induced death of retinal ganglion cells.
- Modulation of the unfolded protein response in prostate cancer cells by antibody-directed against the carboxyl-terminal domain of GRP78.
- Sodium 4-phenylbutyrate protects against liver ischemia reperfusion injury by inhibition of endoplasmic reticulum-stress mediated apoptosis.
- The immunity-related GTPase Irgm3 relieves endoplasmic reticulum stress response during coxsackievirus B3 infection via a PI3K/Akt dependent pathway.
- The p53-dependent gamma-ray response of GADD45.
- Translocations and amplifications of chromosome 12 in liposarcoma demonstrated by the LSI CHOP breakapart rearrangement probe.