Subject Areas on Research
- Functional impairment in protein kinase C by RACK1 (receptor for activated C kinase 1) deficiency in aged rat brain cortex.
- G alpha(q)-coupled receptors in human atrium function through protein kinase C epsilon and delta.
- HASF is a stem cell paracrine factor that activates PKC epsilon mediated cytoprotection.
- Hepatic overexpression of glycerol-sn-3-phosphate acyltransferase 1 in rats causes insulin resistance.
- Multivariate proteomic analysis of murine embryonic stem cell self-renewal versus differentiation signaling.
- Neurokinin-1 receptor enhances TRPV1 activity in primary sensory neurons via PKCepsilon: a novel pathway for heat hyperalgesia.