Subject Areas on Research
- Dying tumor cells stimulate proliferation of living tumor cells via caspase-dependent protein kinase Cδ activation in pancreatic ductal adenocarcinoma.
- Functional impairment in protein kinase C by RACK1 (receptor for activated C kinase 1) deficiency in aged rat brain cortex.
- G alpha(q)-coupled receptors in human atrium function through protein kinase C epsilon and delta.
- Intracoronary KAI-9803 as an adjunct to primary percutaneous coronary intervention for acute ST-segment elevation myocardial infarction.
- MLH1 expression sensitises ovarian cancer cells to cell death mediated by XIAP inhibition.
- Magnesium sulfate induces translocation of protein kinase C isoenzymes alpha and delta in myometrial cells from pregnant women.
- Protein kinase C delta (PKCdelta) is required for protein tyrosine phosphatase mu (PTPmu)-dependent neurite outgrowth.
- Regulation of both PDK1 and the phosphorylation of PKC-zeta and -delta by a C-terminal PRK2 fragment.
- Signal transduction through substance P receptor in human glioblastoma cells: roles for Src and PKCdelta.
Keywords of People