Subject Areas on Research
- A single tube, four-color flow cytometry assay for evaluation of ZAP-70 and CD38 expression in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- CD28 ligation induces rapid tyrosine phosphorylation of the linker molecule LAT in the absence of Syk and ZAP-70 tyrosine phosphorylation.
- CXCR3-mediated T-cell chemotaxis involves ZAP-70 and is regulated by signalling through the T-cell receptor.
- Clinical and molecular predictors of disease severity and survival in chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- Genomic complexity identifies patients with aggressive chronic lymphocytic leukemia.
- HIV infection--induced posttranslational modification of T cell signaling molecules associated with disease progression.
- Human syndromes of immunodeficiency and dysregulation are characterized by distinct defects in T-cell receptor repertoire development.
- Requirement for Abl kinases in T cell receptor signaling.
- T cell activation deficiency associated with an aberrant pattern of protein tyrosine phosphorylation after CD3 perturbation in Down's syndrome.
Keywords of People