Subject Areas on Research
- Defective dendritic cell maturation in a child with nucleotide excision repair deficiency and CD4 lymphopenia.
- Genetic variant in DNA repair gene GTF2H4 is associated with lung cancer risk: a large-scale analysis of six published GWAS datasets in the TRICL consortium.
- Polymorphisms in the two helicases ERCC2/XPD and ERCC3/XPB of the transcription factor IIH complex and risk of lung cancer: a case-control analysis in a Chinese population.
- Reaction mechanism of human DNA repair excision nuclease.
- Regulation of CDK7-carboxyl-terminal domain kinase activity by the tumor suppressor p16(INK4A) contributes to cell cycle regulation.