Subject Areas on Research
- Defective dendritic cell maturation in a child with nucleotide excision repair deficiency and CD4 lymphopenia.
- Genetic variant in DNA repair gene GTF2H4 is associated with lung cancer risk: a large-scale analysis of six published GWAS datasets in the TRICL consortium.
- Genetic variants in GTF2H1 and risk of lung cancer: a case-control analysis in a Chinese population.
- Polymorphisms in the two helicases ERCC2/XPD and ERCC3/XPB of the transcription factor IIH complex and risk of lung cancer: a case-control analysis in a Chinese population.
- Reaction mechanism of human DNA repair excision nuclease.
- Unc-51-like kinase 1/2-mediated endocytic processes regulate filopodia extension and branching of sensory axons.
- p62, A TFIIH subunit, directly interacts with thyroid hormone receptor and enhances T3-mediated transcription.