Subject Areas on Research
- Associations between expression levels of nucleotide excision repair proteins in lymphoblastoid cells and risk of squamous cell carcinoma of the head and neck.
- DNA-XPA interactions: a (31)P NMR and molecular modeling study of dCCAATAACC association with the minimal DNA-binding domain (M98-F219) of the nucleotide excision repair protein XPA.
- Human nucleotide excision repair protein XPA: NMR spectroscopic studies of an XPA fragment containing the ERCC1-binding region and the minimal DNA-binding domain (M59-F219).
- Interactions of human nucleotide excision repair protein XPA with DNA and RPA70 Delta C327: chemical shift mapping and 15N NMR relaxation studies.
- Mismatch repair and nucleotide excision repair proteins cooperate in the recognition of DNA interstrand crosslinks.
- Use of genetically modified mouse models for evaluation of carcinogenic risk: considerations for the laboratory animal scientist.
- Variants in nucleotide excision repair core genes and susceptibility to recurrence of squamous cell carcinoma of the oropharynx.
- XPA polymorphism associated with reduced lung cancer risk and a modulating effect on nucleotide excision repair capacity.