Subject Areas on Research
- Astrocytes follow ganglion cell axons to establish an angiogenic template during retinal development.
- Dishevelled-3 activates p65 to upregulate p120-catenin transcription via a p38-dependent pathway in non-small cell lung cancer.
- Enhancement of dopaminergic properties and protection mediated by neuronal activation of Ras in mouse ventral mesencephalic neurones.
- Large-scale death of retinal astrocytes during normal development is non-apoptotic and implemented by microglia.
- New insights into human female reproductive tract development.
- Open chromatin mapping identifies transcriptional networks regulating human epididymis epithelial function.
- Specification of epibranchial placodes in zebrafish.
- The Wnt/JNK signaling target gene alcam is required for embryonic kidney development.