Subject Areas on Research
- Anabolic function of the type II isozyme of hexokinase in hepatic lipid synthesis.
- CYP27A1 Loss Dysregulates Cholesterol Homeostasis in Prostate Cancer.
- Characterization of a cholesterol response element (CRE) in the promoter of the cholesteryl ester transfer protein gene: functional role of the transcription factors SREBP-1a, -2, and YY1.
- Cilia loss sensitizes cells to transformation by activating the mevalonate pathway.
- Novel transcriptional activities of vitamin E: inhibition of cholesterol biosynthesis.