Subject Areas on Research
- Hypoxia inhibits induction of aryl hydrocarbon receptor activity in topminnow hepatocarcinoma cells in an ARNT-dependent manner.
- Interaction of the regulatory domains of the murine Cyp1a1 gene with two DNA-binding proteins in addition to the Ah receptor and the Ah receptor nuclear translocator (ARNT).
- NPAS1 regulates branching morphogenesis in embryonic lung.
- Natural and inducible TH17 cells are regulated differently by Akt and mTOR pathways.
- Regulation of aryl hydrocarbon receptor function by selective estrogen receptor modulators.
- Research resource: nuclear receptor atlas of human retinal pigment epithelial cells: potential relevance to age-related macular degeneration.
- The basic helix-loop-helix domain of the aryl hydrocarbon receptor nuclear transporter (ARNT) can oligomerize and bind E-box DNA specifically.
- Transglutaminase 2 protects against ischemic insult, interacts with HIF1beta, and attenuates HIF1 signaling.
Keywords of People