Subject Areas on Research
- A Drosophila CREB/CREM homolog encodes multiple isoforms, including a cyclic AMP-dependent protein kinase-responsive transcriptional activator and antagonist.
- An intron facilitates activation of the calspermin gene by the testis-specific transcription factor CREM tau.
- Calspermin gene transcription is regulated by two cyclic AMP response elements contained in an alternative promoter in the calmodulin kinase IV gene.
- Case-control association study of 14 variants of CREB1, CREBBP and CREM on diagnosis and treatment outcome in major depressive disorder and bipolar disorder.
- Modulatory function of CREB.CREM alpha heterodimers depends upon CREM alpha phosphorylation.
- Possible influence of CREB1, CREBBP and CREM variants on diagnosis and treatment outcome in patients with schizophrenia.
- cAMP-response element modulator tau is a positive regulator of testis angiotensin converting enzyme transcription.