Subject Areas on Research
- A Drosophila CREB/CREM homolog encodes multiple isoforms, including a cyclic AMP-dependent protein kinase-responsive transcriptional activator and antagonist.
- An intron facilitates activation of the calspermin gene by the testis-specific transcription factor CREM tau.
- Calspermin gene transcription is regulated by two cyclic AMP response elements contained in an alternative promoter in the calmodulin kinase IV gene.
- Modulatory function of CREB.CREM alpha heterodimers depends upon CREM alpha phosphorylation.
- Novel regulation of cardiac force-frequency relation by CREM (cAMP response element modulator).
- cAMP-response element modulator tau is a positive regulator of testis angiotensin converting enzyme transcription.