Subject Areas on Research
- Activated α2-Macroglobulin Regulates Transcriptional Activation of c-MYC Target Genes through Cell Surface GRP78 Protein.
- Combined deletion of Id2 and Id3 genes reveals multiple roles for E proteins in invariant NKT cell development and expansion.
- E protein transcription factors are required for the development of CD4(+) lineage T cells.
- Genomic analysis of diffuse intrinsic pontine gliomas identifies three molecular subgroups and recurrent activating ACVR1 mutations.
- Id2 Collaborates with Id3 To Suppress Invariant NKT and Innate-like Tumors.
- Id3 and Id2 act as a dual safety mechanism in regulating the development and population size of innate-like γδ T cells.
- The Id2+ distal tip lung epithelium contains individual multipotent embryonic progenitor cells.
- Transcriptional regulator Id2 is required for the CD4 T cell immune response in the development of experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis.
Keywords of People