Subject Areas on Research
- A decade of minimally invasive donation: experience with more than 1200 laparoscopic donor nephrectomies at a single institution.
- A risk prediction model for delayed graft function in the current era of deceased donor renal transplantation.
- Delayed graft function in the kidney transplant.
- Incisional Infections after Renal Transplant: Outcome Data From 238 Consecutive Recipients.
- Of mice and women: do sex-dependent responses to ischemia-reperfusion injury in rodents have implications for delayed graft function in humans?
- Prolonged function of macrophage, von Willebrand factor-deficient porcine pulmonary xenografts.
- Risk Factors Associated With Early Invasive Pulmonary Aspergillosis in Kidney Transplant Recipients: Results From a Multinational Matched Case-Control Study.
- Summary of FDA workshop on ischemia reperfusion injury in kidney transplantation.