Subject Areas on Research
- Analysis of the excision step in human DNA mismatch repair.
- Characterization of the repeat-tract instability and mutator phenotypes conferred by a Tn3 insertion in RFC1, the large subunit of the yeast clamp loader.
- Delayed apoptosis of circulating neutrophils in Kawasaki disease.
- Dial 9-1-1 for DNA damage: the Rad9-Hus1-Rad1 (9-1-1) clamp complex.
- Endonucleolytic function of MutLalpha in human mismatch repair.
- Human mismatch repair: reconstitution of a nick-directed bidirectional reaction.
- PCNA function in the activation and strand direction of MutLα endonuclease in mismatch repair.