Subject Areas on Research
- A Novel Notch-YAP Circuit Drives Stemness and Tumorigenesis in Embryonal Rhabdomyosarcoma.
- Cartilage-specific RBPjκ-dependent and -independent Notch signals regulate cartilage and bone development.
- Physiological notch signaling maintains bone homeostasis via RBPjk and Hey upstream of NFATc1.
- RBP-Jκ-dependent Notch signaling is required for murine articular cartilage and joint maintenance.
- RBPjkappa-dependent Notch signaling regulates mesenchymal progenitor cell proliferation and differentiation during skeletal development.