Subject Areas on Research
- A novel Bcr-Abl-mTOR-eIF4A axis regulates IRES-mediated translation of LEF-1.
- A role for Wnt signalling in self-renewal of haematopoietic stem cells.
- APC-mediated downregulation of beta-catenin activity involves nuclear sequestration and nuclear export.
- Armadillo coactivates transcription driven by the product of the Drosophila segment polarity gene dTCF.
- Control of lymphocyte differentiation by the LEF-1/TCF family of transcription factors.
- Cooperation among multiple transcription factors is required for access to minimal T-cell receptor alpha-enhancer chromatin in vivo.
- Growth factors regulate beta-catenin-mediated TCF-dependent transcriptional activation in fibroblasts during the proliferative phase of wound healing.
- ITF-2, a downstream target of the Wnt/TCF pathway, is activated in human cancers with beta-catenin defects and promotes neoplastic transformation.
- Induction of lef1 during zebrafish fin regeneration.
- Negative regulation of LRP6 function by casein kinase I epsilon phosphorylation.
- Wnt signaling regulates B lymphocyte proliferation through a LEF-1 dependent mechanism.
- beta-Arrestin1 modulates lymphoid enhancer factor transcriptional activity through interaction with phosphorylated dishevelled proteins.
- β-Catenin-SOX2 signaling regulates the fate of developing airway epithelium.
Keywords of People