NFI Transcription Factors
Subject Areas on Research
- Characterization of the neural stem cell gene regulatory network identifies OLIG2 as a multifunctional regulator of self-renewal.
- Comparison of molecular markers in a cohort of patients with chronic myeloproliferative disorders.
- Identification of JWA as a novel functional gene responsive to environmental oxidative stress induced by benzo[a]pyrene and hydrogen peroxide.
- Protective astrogenesis from the SVZ niche after injury is controlled by Notch modulator Thbs4.
- Transcriptional diversity during lineage commitment of human blood progenitors.
- Transethnic genome-wide scan identifies novel Alzheimer's disease loci.