Subject Areas on Research
- Aspirin inhibits tumor necrosis factoralpha gene expression in murine tissue macrophages.
- Inhibition of nuclear factor-kappaB-mediated adhesion molecule expression in human endothelial cells.
- Loss of pyruvate kinase M2 limits growth and triggers innate immune signaling in endothelial cells.
- RelB cellular regulation and transcriptional activity are regulated by p100.
- Suppression of RelB-mediated manganese superoxide dismutase expression reveals a primary mechanism for radiosensitization effect of 1alpha,25-dihydroxyvitamin D(3) in prostate cancer cells.
- The necroptosis adaptor RIPK3 promotes injury-induced cytokine expression and tissue repair.
- Transcription of the RelB gene is regulated by NF-kappaB.