Subject Areas on Research
- Aberrant Otx2 expression enhances migration and induces ectopic proliferation of hindbrain neuronal progenitor cells.
- Chromatin accessibility mapping identifies mediators of basal transcription and retinoid-induced repression of OTX2 in medulloblastoma.
- Evolution of regeneration and fission in annelids: insights from engrailed- and orthodenticle-class gene expression.
- Identification of OTX2 as a medulloblastoma oncogene whose product can be targeted by all-trans retinoic acid.
- OTX2 is critical for the maintenance and progression of Shh-independent medulloblastomas.
Keywords of People