Subject Areas on Research
- Acquisition of epithelial-mesenchymal transition phenotype of gemcitabine-resistant pancreatic cancer cells is linked with activation of the notch signaling pathway.
- An aberrant NOTCH2-BCR signaling axis in B cells from patients with chronic GVHD.
- Critical role for mouse marginal zone B cells in PF4/heparin antibody production.
- Fucosylation Deficiency in Mice Leads to Colitis and Adenocarcinoma.
- Mutations in CIC and FUBP1 contribute to human oligodendroglioma.
- NOTCH-Mediated Maintenance and Expansion of Human Bone Marrow Stromal/Stem Cells: A Technology Designed for Orthopedic Regenerative Medicine.
- NOTCH1 regulates osteoclastogenesis directly in osteoclast precursors and indirectly via osteoblast lineage cells.
- Notch promotes radioresistance of glioma stem cells.
- Notch signaling represents an important checkpoint between follicular T-helper and canonical T-helper 2 cell fate.
- Parent stem cells can serve as niches for their daughter cells.
- Physiological notch signaling maintains bone homeostasis via RBPjk and Hey upstream of NFATc1.
Keywords of People