Subject Areas on Research
- Deficient Smad7 expression: a putative molecular defect in scleroderma.
- Micro-RNA 21 inhibition of SMAD7 enhances fibrogenesis via leptin-mediated NADPH oxidase in experimental and human nonalcoholic steatohepatitis.
- TLR agonists regulate PDGF-B production and cell proliferation through TGF-beta/type I IFN crosstalk.
- Transforming growth factor beta3 regulates the versican variants in the extracellular matrix-rich uterine leiomyomas.
- miR-1269 promotes metastasis and forms a positive feedback loop with TGF-β.