Subject Areas on Research
- Accumulation of Ubiquitin and Sequestosome-1 Implicate Protein Damage in Diacetyl-Induced Cytotoxicity.
- Chemical Modulation of Endocytic Sorting Augments Adeno-associated Viral Transduction.
- Deconstructing Pompe disease by analyzing single muscle fibers: to see a world in a grain of sand...
- Establishment of cell lines with increased susceptibility to EV71/CA16 by stable overexpression of SCARB2.
- Glycogen storage diseases presenting as hypertrophic cardiomyopathy.
- LAMP2 microdeletions in patients with Danon disease.
- Nanostring-based multigene assay to predict recurrence for gastric cancer patients after surgery.
- Tumor immunotherapy targeting fibroblast activation protein, a product expressed in tumor-associated fibroblasts.