Subject Areas on Research
- Beryllofluoride mimics phosphorylation of NtrC and other bacterial response regulators.
- Global gene expression of Prochlorococcus ecotypes in response to changes in nitrogen availability.
- High-resolution solution structure of the beryllofluoride-activated NtrC receiver domain.
- Mechanism of autophosphorylation of Escherichia coli nitrogen regulator II (NRII or NtrB): trans-phosphorylation between subunits.
- Regulation of the transcriptional activator NtrC1: structural studies of the regulatory and AAA+ ATPase domains.