Subject Areas on Research
- Abnormal creatine transport of mutations in monocarboxylate transporter 12 (MCT12) found in patients with age-related cataract can be partially rescued by exogenous chaperone CD147.
- Angiotensin II-induced MMP-2 activity and MMP-14 and basigin protein expression are mediated via the angiotensin II receptor type 1-mitogen-activated protein kinase 1 pathway in retinal pigment epithelium: implications for age-related macular degeneration.
- Proteomics characterization of cell membrane blebs in human retinal pigment epithelium cells.
- Thrombin-cleaved COOH(-) terminal osteopontin peptide binds with cyclophilin C to CD147 in murine breast cancer cells.
- Treatment of steroid-refractory acute graft-versus-host disease with anti-CD147 monoclonal antibody ABX-CBL.
- Trio-based exome sequencing arrests de novo mutations in early-onset high myopia.
- Tumor metabolism of lactate: the influence and therapeutic potential for MCT and CD147 regulation.
- Type 2 Diabetes Variants Disrupt Function of SLC16A11 through Two Distinct Mechanisms.