Subject Areas on Research
- A novel splice variant of GLI1 that promotes glioblastoma cell migration and invasion.
- ALDH activity selectively defines an enhanced tumor-initiating cell population relative to CD133 expression in human pancreatic adenocarcinoma.
- Molecular characterization of chordoma xenografts generated from a novel primary chordoma cell source and two chordoma cell lines.
- The JAK2/STAT3 signaling pathway is required for growth of CD44⁺CD24⁻ stem cell-like breast cancer cells in human tumors.
- Upregulation of VEGF-A and CD24 gene expression by the tGLI1 transcription factor contributes to the aggressive behavior of breast cancer cells.