Subject Areas on Research
- Centromeres of human chromosomes.
- Characterization of neo-centromeres in marker chromosomes lacking detectable alpha-satellite DNA.
- Chromosome manipulation: a systematic approach toward understanding human chromosome structure and function.
- Functional epialleles at an endogenous human centromere.
- Identification of centromeric antigens in dicentric Robertsonian translocations: CENP-C and CENP-E are necessary components of functional centromeres.
- Partial deletion of alpha satellite DNA associated with reduced amounts of the centromere protein CENP-B in a mitotically stable human chromosome rearrangement.
- Rapid creation of BAC-based human artificial chromosome vectors by transposition with synthetic alpha-satellite arrays.
Keywords of People