Subject Areas on Research
- A Gαs DREADD mouse for selective modulation of cAMP production in striatopallidal neurons.
- Dopamine D1 receptors and phosphorylation of dopamine- and cyclic AMP-regulated phosphoprotein-32 in the medial preoptic area are involved in experience-induced enhancement of male sexual behavior in rats.
- Dopaminergic supersensitivity in G protein-coupled receptor kinase 6-deficient mice.
- Localization of D1 dopamine receptor mRNA in brain supports a role in cognitive, affective, and neuroendocrine aspects of dopaminergic neurotransmission.
- Mechanism of regulation of casein kinase I activity by group I metabotropic glutamate receptors.
- Physiologic importance of protein phosphatase inhibitors.
- Protein phosphatase 1 regulation by inhibitors and targeting subunits.
- Protein phosphatase regulation by endogenous inhibitors.