Subject Areas on Research
- 80K-H acts as a signaling bridge in intact living cells between PKCzeta and the GLUT4 translocation regulator Munc18c.
- A case-control collapsing analysis identifies epilepsy genes implicated in trio sequencing studies focused on de novo mutations.
- Autoimmunity to munc-18 in Rasmussen's encephalitis.
- Identification of 80K-H as a protein involved in GLUT4 vesicle trafficking.
- Insulin-triggered repositioning of munc18c on syntaxin-4 in GLUT4 signalling.
- Protein kinase-zeta interacts with munc18c: role in GLUT4 trafficking.
- Snare protein expression and adenoviral transfection of amphicrine AR42J.
- Specificity and regulation of a synaptic vesicle docking complex.