Subject Areas on Research
- 3,3'-Disubstituted bipolar biphenyls as inhibitors of nuclear receptor coactivator binding.
- Absence of the SRC-2 coactivator results in a glycogenopathy resembling Von Gierke's disease.
- Allosteric regulation of estrogen receptor structure, function, and coactivator recruitment by different estrogen response elements.
- Direct interactions between corepressors and coactivators permit the integration of nuclear receptor-mediated repression and activation.
- Enhancement of estrogen receptor transcriptional activity by the coactivator GRIP-1 highlights the role of activation function 2 in determining estrogen receptor pharmacology.
- Research resource: tissue- and pathway-specific metabolomic profiles of the steroid receptor coactivator (SRC) family.
- SRC-2 coactivator deficiency decreases functional reserve in response to pressure overload of mouse heart.
- Synthetic LXXLL peptide antagonize 1,25-dihydroxyvitamin D3-dependent transcription.
- Temporally distinct and ligand-specific recruitment of nuclear receptor-interacting peptides and cofactors to subnuclear domains containing the estrogen receptor.
- The glucocorticoid receptor interacting protein 1 (GRIP1) localizes in discrete nuclear foci that associate with ND10 bodies and are enriched in components of the 26S proteasome.
- Thyroid hormone signaling in vivo requires a balance between coactivators and corepressors.
- Thyroid hormone-regulated target genes have distinct patterns of coactivator recruitment and histone acetylation.
Keywords of People