Subject Areas on Research
- A multigene family encoding a diverse array of putative pheromone receptors in mammals.
- Age increases cardiac Galpha(i2) expression, resulting in enhanced coupling to G protein-coupled receptors.
- Age increases expression and receptor-mediated activation of G alpha i in human atria.
- Identification of a region at the N-terminus of phospholipase C-beta 3 that interacts with G protein beta gamma subunits.
- Increased expression of Gi-coupled muscarinic acetylcholine receptor and Gi in atrium of elderly diabetic subjects.
- JAK-STAT and G-protein-coupled receptor signaling pathways are frequently altered in epitheliotropic intestinal T-cell lymphoma.