Subject Areas on Research
- BMP signaling in the development of the mouse esophagus and forestomach.
- BMP signaling in the epiblast is required for proper recruitment of the prospective paraxial mesoderm and development of the somites.
- Bmp signaling regulates proximal-distal differentiation of endoderm in mouse lung development.
- Bone morphogenetic protein 4 regulates the budding site and elongation of the mouse ureter.
- Bone morphogenetic proteins are expressed by both bone-forming and non-bone-forming lesions.
- Dual function of Bmpr1a signaling in restricting preosteoblast proliferation and stimulating osteoblast activity in mouse.
- Evidence that autocrine signaling through Bmpr1a regulates the proliferation, survival and morphogenetic behavior of distal lung epithelial cells.
- Molecular classification of patients with unexplained hamartomatous and hyperplastic polyposis.
- The transforming growth factor-beta type III receptor mediates distinct subcellular trafficking and downstream signaling of activin-like kinase (ALK)3 and ALK6 receptors.
Keywords of People