Subject Areas on Research
- A phase I study of bevacizumab, everolimus and panitumumab in advanced solid tumors.
- Apolipoprotein E COG 133 mimetic peptide improves 5-fluorouracil-induced intestinal mucositis.
- Cetuximab, paclitaxel, carboplatin, and radiation for head and neck cancer: a toxicity analysis.
- Concurrent chemoradiotherapy with weekly paclitaxel and carboplatin for locally advanced head and neck cancer: Long-term follow-up of a Brown University Oncology Group Phase II Study (HN-53).
- Maintenance Sunitinib following Initial Platinum-Based Combination Chemotherapy in Advanced-Stage IIIB/IV Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Phase III Study-CALGB 30607 (Alliance).
- Phase II multicenter trial of Caphosol for the reduction of mucositis in patients receiving radiation therapy for head and neck cancer.
- Phase II study of palifermin and concurrent chemoradiation in head and neck squamous cell carcinoma.
- Study of functional infrared imaging for early detection of mucositis in locally advanced head and neck cancer treated with chemoradiotherapy.