Subject Areas on Research
- Evaluation of cold ischemia for preservation of testicular function during partial orchiectomy in the rat model.
- Heart transplantation for adults with congenital heart disease: analysis of the United network for organ sharing database.
- Hepatic pedicle clamping during hepatic resection for colorectal liver metastases: no impact on survival or hepatic recurrence.
- In the face of chronic aspiration, prolonged ischemic time exacerbates obliterative bronchiolitis in rat pulmonary allografts.
- Novel critical role of Toll-like receptor 4 in lung ischemia-reperfusion injury and edema.
- Successful Porcine Renal Transplantation After 60 Minutes of Donor Warm Ischemia: Extracorporeal Perfusion and Thrombolytics.
- The administration of renoprotective agents extends warm ischemia in a rat model.